Coronavirus Service Reassurance from Aux Home Services
With more people staying in their homes during this time we know everyone will need their plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems working properly. Our business was built on a foundation of caring – about our community, our clients, our employees, our vendors, and our company. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, that foundation of caring means we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe while we continue to provide these “essential services”.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures based on CDC recommendations to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- Employees who are able to work from home, will do so
- In-person group meetings and gatherings will be suspended or handled online
- Our offices will be sanitized on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas
- New illness protocols will be put into effect mandating the report of illness at the first sign of any symptom.
What we are doing in the field:
- Limiting physical contact – including hand shaking with clients and team members
- Sanitizing hands and the workspace before and after the job
- Wearing gloves when possible
- Covering shoes when entering the home
- Inquiring about illness before entering the home to ensure additional precautions like wearing masks
Health care workers and first responders discount:
- 25% off all services
- Priority scheduling
- 24 hour service with no after hours charges or dispatch fees
We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you, or reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
Employees are encouraged to follow our “CASCADE” policy:
- Clean hands often
- Avoid close contact, including hand shaking with customers and team members
- Stay home if sick or family members are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, with unwashed hands
- Disinfect and clean frequently touched surfaces
- Ensure customer unique needs are addressed
We know that plumbing, drains or HVAC problems will occur even during illnesses and health concerns. Many of you have scheduled service or repair appointments, and many more will have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks. We are our here and prepared to serve you and your family in a safe manner.
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll always tidy up before we leave.