Expert Electrical Services for Your Home or Business in Birmingham, ALYou rely on your home’s electricity for everyday tasks—from showering to watching television to lighting up rooms when the sun goes down—and you want to ensure that your appliances never fail you. At Aux Home Services, we’ve got qualified electricians to assist you with any electrical service you may need, whether it be installing a new system or upkeep on an existing one. With over 30 years of service, we’re confident in our ability to fix any problem thrown our way. In need of an electrical contractor in Birmingham, AL? Call Aux today at 205-979-0946 or reach out online to learn about our products and services!
Emergency Electrical ServiceThe safety of our clients is our top priority. For added peace of mind, our licensed technicians are available 24/7 to diagnose and repair any issue you may be facing. Don’t hesitate to contact us for emergency electrical work, no matter the time.
Electrical Installation & Replacement ServicesIn order to ensure your home’s electricity is functioning properly, it’s best to hire a team of professionals to perform each task safely and skillfully. The team at Aux Home Services offers an array electrical installation and electrical replacement services to best meet your needs. Our Birmingham services include:
- Panels and rewiring: We’ll install a new panel to offer more electrical safety in your home or business. Furthermore, we’ll expertly assess your existing wiring and recommend and install new wiring that best fits your specific space, giving you the choice of material such as aluminum, silver, or copper.
- Lighting: We assist with concept and design to the actual installation of new lighting and repair of existing lighting, both internally and externally.
- Standby generators: Having a standby generator ready to kick on should you be met with a power outage will save you from being stranded in the dark and will also help avoid the risk of your food spoiling. Standby generators allow your home’s appliances to operate uninterrupted.
- Surge protection: Surge protection will add security to your electrical appliances and equipment, guarding your home or business from potential damage caused by a power surge.
- Ceiling and ventilation fans: We offer professional installation and repair on all ceiling and ventilation fans.
- New power outlets and switches: We can install outlets into new rooms to give you more sources of power, or we can upgrade existing outlets and switches to add a sense of modern appeal to any room.
- Electrical safety inspections: Our comprehensive electrical safety inspection lets you rest easy knowing your electrical appliances are working up to par.
- Data and telephone cabling: We’ll tackle all of your cabling needs, from installing a new telephone line to CAT 5, 6, 6a, and 7 10gb ethernet installations.
- Multimedia connections: We offer expert services from advice to installations and repairs for your multimedia center at your home in Birmingham.
Maintenance & Repair for Your Electrical AppliancesFor onsite electrical repair and maintenance on your appliances, Aux Home Services has the necessary knowledge and resources required to get the job done right. Our efficient and tidy professionals can service just about any appliance, including:
- Washing machines
- Cook tops
- Vent hoods
- Garbage disposals
- Ice makers
Choose Aux Home Services for Your Electrical Needs in BirminghamFor quality electrical services that are prompt, reliable, and professional, schedule today with the licensed, experienced technicians at Aux Home Services. We provide same-day service with 24/7 availability for emergencies, because we understand that things can happen unexpectedly. We also offer free estimates, upfront pricing, and generous warranties on top of cost-effective service plans with many great benefits, so you can rest easy knowing you’re in great hands with us. For industry-leading products and services at cost-friendly prices, contact us at 205-979-0946 or online to schedule an appointment!
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll always tidy up before we leave.