Drain Cleaning Birmingham, AL: Hydrojetting, Drain Snaking, And Video Inspection
Stopped-up and clogged drain lines can paralyze your entire plumbing system, bringing your day to a halt. This can be obnoxious at best and extremely stressful at worst.
Aux Home Services has been cleaning drains in the greater Birmingham area for over 30 years. We focus on providing superior service and unmatched workmanship, and all of our drain cleaning services are offered at highly competitive prices.
Types Of Drain Cleaning Services We Provide in Greater Birmingham
A tool called an auger, or a plumber’s snake, is inserted into a drain and cranked through the drain. This process essentially pushes debris stuck in the drain too stubborn for a plunger to remove.
High-pressure water jets are used to blow water at a specific pressure point through the piping of your home to remove dirt, debris, and build-up from years of continuous use.
We use video inspection to identify problems in your home’s pipes, such as rust, leaks, punctures, corrosion, and more. This inspection can also showcase how much build-up is in the pipes and whether your home needs drain snaking, hydrojetting, or other drain cleaning services we offer in Greater Birmingham.
Causes of Drain and Sewer Clogs
Clogged drains rarely happen suddenly. Whether it be from flushing feminine hygiene products or pouring grease down the kitchen sink, debris builds up over time until a clog occurs. This clog then restricts water flow, traps air in your pipes, and can lead to backups through your sinks or drains.
Common Types Of Home Clogs
These are some of the most common symptoms of clogged drains we see in Birmingham homes:
- Water backup or slow draining in the shower or tub: This often occurs from hair, skin flakes, soap, and other debris that makes it down the drain and begins to build up.
- Clogged toilets: We’ve all experienced a clogged toilet at one point or another. Toilet paper, hygiene products, and random things that should never be flushed lead to clogged toilets that can’t always be fixed with a plunger.
- Water backup or slow draining in the kitchen sink: Grease, eggshells, small objects, and food waste are often the culprits in a backed-up or slow draining kitchen sink.
Types of Drain Cleaning
- Drain snaking: A tool called an auger, or a plumber’s snake, is inserted into a drain and cranked through the drain, essentially pushing debris stuck in the drain too stubborn for a plunger to remove.
- Hydrojetting: High-pressure water jets are used to blow water at a specific pressure point through the piping of your home to remove dirt, debris, and build-up from years of continuous use.
- Video camera sewer inspection: A video inspection of a home’s pipes is done to identify problems, such as rust, leaks, punctures, corrosion, and more. This inspection can also showcase how much build-up is in the pipes and whether your home needs drain snaking, hydrojetting, or other drain and sewer services.
REQUEST DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE TODAY
When to Schedule Drain Cleaning in Birmingham, AL
If everything you’ve tried on your own doesn’t work – or makes the problem worse – it’s time to call us. If you have a stubborn clog or notice slow draining in your home, chances are there’s not much more you can do without calling in the big guns. Aux Home Services recommends scheduling drain cleaning in these situations:
- You’re experiencing stubborn or frequent clogs: Clogs are rarely a single, large foreign object. Much of the time, they’re the result of months or years of built-up scum and debris.
- Water drains slowly: Slow-moving drains are often the first sign of a sewer line in need of sewer cleaning.
- There are strange or foul odors coming from your drains: Funky smells typically indicate a clog mass or damage to your sewer line. Our sewer video inspection services can locate the problem so that our plumbers can provide the ideal remedy.
- Backflow problems are happening from other drains when you operate your toilet, shower, or sinks: Backflow happens when your plumbing system is experiencing pressure problems. These can happen due to damage, poor plumbing connections, or drain clogs.
- Drain cleaning isn’t just for fixing clogs; it can be helpful as a preventative measure, too! If you want to avoid the risk of permanently damaging your sewer line, we recommend regularly scheduling drain cleaning.
Trust the Expert Drain Cleaners in Birmingham, AL
When you call Aux Home Services for drain/sewer cleaning, hydrojetting, and video inspection, you get the best. Our experts use cutting-edge cameras and visual inspection software to locate all troublesome areas and provide a comprehensive solution that will keep your drains free-flowing for a long time coming.
Each plumber on our team is extensively trained and highly experienced in drain and sewer cleaning services. We retain the best plumbing contractors so that you can rest easy knowing you’re working with the best plumbers in greater Birmingham.
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll always tidy up before we leave.