Reliable HVAC Services in McCalla, AL
Aux Home Services is McCalla’s trusted HVAC service provider. Back in 1987 when we first opened, McCalla’s population was under 12,000. Now we are proud to say we help the nearly 17,000 residents our city homes with all their HVAC needs
We have been repairing, installing, and maintaining Armstrong and Lennox air conditioners for over 30 years. We can handle any type of heater you have, furnaces, heat pumps, or boilers – no matter the make or model.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs, Maintenance, and Installation
McCalla’s summers often reach a high of 91 degrees while the winters reach lows in the 30s making a working HVAC system essential for home comfort. Aux Home Services is the right choice for any air conditioning or heating job from duct cleaning to AC system replacement.
- AC Installations: If you’ve had your system for 10 years or more, it’s time for a new one.
- AC Repair: If you hear weird noises, have foul odors coming from your system, or notice water buildup under your system, schedule a repair ASAP.
- AC Maintenance: Annual maintenance will prevent your AC from giving out prematurely.
- Ductless AC: If you only want to heat or cool certain parts of your home, consider installing a ductless mini-split.
- Heating Installation: Replace your old furnace, boiler, or heat pump for a new more efficient system.
- Heating Repair: If your energy bills are outrageously high or your home doesn’t get warm enough, call Aux Home Services to inspect and repair your heating system.
- Heating Maintenance: To keep your heating system in tip-top condition, twice-yearly maintenance is recommended.
- Indoor Air Quality: To keep your home’s air healthy, clean, and free from pollutants schedule an indoor air quality assessment.
- Duct Cleaning: Get rid of dust, dirt, and debris from your HVAC system with routine duct cleaning.
- Energy Efficiency: To keep those bills low, schedule an energy audit with a professional to assess the current energy efficiency of your home.
Signs Your HVAC System is in Need of Repair
Be aware if you notice any of the following signs, it may be time for a repair:
- Foul odors coming from your unit
- It only blows warm air
- Rattling, buzzing, whistling, or grinding noises
- Insufficient airflow
- Can’t heal or cool to your needs
24/7 Emergency Service
Aux Home Services is here to serve McCalla residents! Whether you have an emergency night or day, call our professionals to fix the problem.
Are you also looking for a plumber in McCalla? See what services we offer in your area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
If your AC system is running, but not cooling your home, it’s likely that you need an HVAC technicians to take a look. It could be that you have a clogged coil, a bad blower, your freon needs to be recharged, or something else. Let an expert handle it so you can enjoy nice cold air quickly!
Is it time to repair or replace my HVAC system?
If your HVAC system is over 10 years old, it’s time for a replacement. If you have a newer system and it isn’t working to your satisfaction, then call up Aux Home Services to assess and repair it.
Are HVAC tune-ups worth it?
To keep your HVAC system running optimally and for many years, tune-ups are absolutely worth the investment. This keeps the wear and tear to a minimum and lets you avoid having to pay the price of a costly repair.
How often should an HVAC system be serviced?
Depending on the system that you have, it may be best to service it one to two times a year. This will maintain the longevity of your system and lower your energy bills!