AC Installation & Replacement in Birmingham, AL
When the Southern summer heat settles in Greater Birmingham, there’s nothing more refreshing than having a cool escape with powerful air conditioning. As you prepare for the cooling season ahead, it’s important to consider how your comfort needs have changed and whether it’s time to schedule AC installation or replacement. Whether you require first-time installation or have existing air conditioning that needs replacement, Aux Home Services has the HVAC technicians you need to beat the heat this year.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement
When preparing for the summer season, it’s critical for homeowners to schedule routine AC maintenance to ensure their systems are capable of handling their home comfort needs. However, sometimes maintenance isn’t enough to keep cool. Like all home appliances, your air conditioning will inevitably need to be replaced with an updated unit. It may be time to schedule AC replacement with your local cooling specialist, especially if you’ve noticed the following symptoms:
- Your system is 10 years old or older
- You still rely on R-22 refrigerant
- Your unit emanates strange noises
- You make frequent repair requests
- Your AC blows warm or hot air
- Your unit has insufficient airflow
- Your system has water buildup underneath
- You see a sudden spike in energy expenses
REQUEST INSTALLATION TODAY
Beat the Heat With Birmingham AC Installation & Replacement
Whether your old system stopped working or you’re seeking to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model, Aux Home Services has the products and services you need to bring long-lasting comfort to your home. Our team only carries the highest quality air conditioning systems from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers to ensure your comfort needs are met. We proudly offer the following AC solutions throughout Birmingham, AL:
- Air Conditioning Installation: Select from our broad range of central AC systems and have our team professionally install the unit in your newly constructed home.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: Upgrade your existing air conditioner with one of our energy-efficient, high-performance models.
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation: Bring zoned comfort to your home by installing ductless mini-split systems in strategically placed areas.
Why Aux Home Services?
For more than 30 years, Aux Home Services has delivered the air conditioning installation and replacement services that Birmingham families can trust. Our fully licensed and insured HVAC technicians team is expertly trained on the latest systems, improvements, and technologies to deliver unparalleled cooling solutions. When you select our team for your air conditioning service needs, you’ll enjoy:
- Access to leading air conditioning brands
- Excellent manufacturer warranties, including 10-year warranties on many systems
- Guaranteed service satisfaction
- On-time, tidy service professionals
- Upfront, honest pricing
- 24/7 emergency services
From ductless mini-split systems to centralized cooling installation, there’s no AC service request too difficult for our team to handle. Prepare ahead of time for your seasonal comfort needs by choosing air conditioning installation or replacement with the Aux Home Services team.
Air Conditioning Installation FAQs
Do I need to replace my air conditioner or repair it?
It depends on a number of factors; if you need major repairs and your air conditioner is older, replacement makes a lot more sense than if you’re making minor repairs on a unit you’ve only had a few years. Improvements in technology, loss of efficiency through wear and tear, expansion of your home requiring more throughput, and other factors might also encourage early replacement.
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll always tidy up before we leave.