AC Repair and Heating Services in Pelham, AL
Reliable HVAC Repair and Maintenance at Aux Home Services
Aux Home Services is the premier choice for HVAC services in the Pelham area. We’ve been providing high quality ac repairs, heating installations, and maintenance since 1987.
We can handle any HVAC problem you throw at us. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
The Pelham summer heat is no joke. When July hits, the daily average temperature is 90 degrees, and it’s humid, humid, humid. So when the season starts, you don’t want to turn on your AC to find out it blows warm air or has insufficient airflow. So a running system is more than just a comfortable amenity but rather a necessity.
Aux Home Services will help you beat the heat with our AC services:
- AC Installations
- AC Repair
- AC Maintenance
- Ductless AC Services
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Duct Cleaning
Signs your AC Needs a Repair
The following are warning signs that you should call AUX Home Services to repair your AC unit:
- Warm air blowing from your unit: There may be a refrigerant leak in your unit that causes it to blow warm air.
- Insufficient airflow: This can be caused by several things, from a clogged air filter to improperly installed air ducts.
- Frequent system cycles: This may be a sign that your air conditioner is not properly sized or your thermostat is miscalibrated.
- Abnormally high humidity: Typically, this means there is an issue with your evaporator coil.
- Water leaks around your unit: When there’s water leaking out of your unit, it usually means you have a clogged condensate drain line.
- Foul odors coming from your system: Your AC system needs to be cleaned to ensure there is no mold causing these nasty smells.
- Strange noises, like rattling, buzzing, whistling, or grinding: This can be anything from a leak to loose parts of your system.
Frequently Asked Questions about AC Services
What does it mean if my AC is blowing warm air?
If your AC is blowing warm air, it’s usually a sign that there’s a refrigerant leak and not enough freon to cool your home.
Is it necessary to service my AC every year?
To ensure that your AC unit can beat the Alabama heat, it’s highly recommended that you schedule yearly maintenance. This will keep your system from prematurely giving out.
Is it worth repairing an old air conditioner?
The lifespan of an air conditioner is about 10-15 years. If your system is in that range, it may not be worth the cost of a repair unless it is an easy and inexpensive fix.
Heating Repair and Installation Services
While Pelham may not be one of the coldest places in the US, it can still reach lows in the range of 30 degrees during January. To keep yourself and your family comfortable, it’s important to have a working heating system.
Aux Home Services has you covered. Our technicians will ensure your heating system will be prepared for winter and ready to use all January long.
Heating services include:
Frequently Asked Questions about Heating Services
How often should a heating system be serviced?
It should be serviced yearly to keep energy costs down, maintain reliability, and lengthen the life of your heating system.
Do you work on boilers, furnaces, and heat pumps?
Yes! We work on all makes and models of boilers, furnaces, and heat pumps. Our technicians are prepared to assess your system and come up with the right solution seamlessly.
What is the average lifespan of a heating system?
If you maintain your heating system by scheduling annual tune-ups, it can last for 15-20 years, depending on the type of system you have and how often it’s used.
Is ductless heating efficient?
Ductless heating is one of the most efficient systems available. It allows homeowners to have the flexibility of choosing which rooms to heat and to set different temperatures for each. This helps them save energy and money by only using it where and when necessary.
24/7 Emergency Service in Pelham, AL
We understand that an emergency can happen anytime, and it rarely does during usual service hours. We want all Pelham residents to feel comfortable in their own homes, which is why Aux Home Services offers 24/7 emergency services. We are committed to being your reliable HVAC service provider.
Why Choose Aux Home Services?
When you choose Aux Home Services, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing: Our technicians will always let you know the cost before any work is done.
- On-time service: We value your time, which is why you can expect us to show up when we say we will.
- Trusted and Tidy Professionals: You want to trust the people who work in your home, which is why our technicians are fully licensed and insured. They will wear boot covers, place mats on work areas, and always tidy up before leaving!
All Areas We Service
- Center Point
- Lake View
- Mountain Brook
- Pleasant Grove
- Vestavia Hills