Plumbers in Alabaster, AL
Same-Day Plumbing Services in Your Neighborhood
Whether your water heater needs emergency repairs or you just need general plumbing maintenance, the team at Aux Home Services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have offered plumbing services in Shelby and Jefferson counties for over 30 years and are proud to be Alabaster residents’ go-to plumber in the area.
We have a reputation for excellent customer service, but that’s not all. Here are some more reasons why Alabaster residents continue to call Aux Home Services:
- Over three decades of service in the Alabaster community
- Same-day scheduling for most plumbing services
- All technicians are licensed, insured, and in uniform
- Upfront pricing with no overtime charges or hidden costs
- Free estimates and financing options for new installations
- We use protective booties and drop cloths to keep your home clean, and we always tidy up after the job is done
- Continued training on the latest plumbing systems and professional standards
Alabaster Emergency Plumbing
When plumbing issues pop up, sometimes they can’t wait until tomorrow. Emergency plumbing problems like leaks, clogs, and water heater breakdowns should be addressed immediately, which is why we offer 24/7 service. No matter the time, we have plumbers on call to make sure urgent plumbing repairs can be resolved quickly.
If you are experiencing a plumbing emergency, just call us and we will dispatch the nearest available plumber to your home as soon as possible. When they arrive at your home, they will diagnose the problem and offer a solution. We will also provide you with a quote up-front so you always know how much a job will cost before we begin repairs.
To schedule an emergency plumbing repair in Alabaster, please call (205) 979-0946 to receive the fastest service possible.
Water Heater Repairs and Replacement
Water Heater Repairs
We provide same-day water heater repairs so you never have to go without hot water. If you are experiencing any of the following signs of a malfunctioning water heater, you should request an appointment for repairs:
- Water leaking from your system
- No hot water or a low supply of hot water
- Discolored or rusty water
- Low water pressure
- Strange noises or smells coming from your water heater
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
If your water heater is getting old or has needed multiple repairs over the last few years, it may be more cost-effective to replace your system instead of repairing it. When you schedule an appointment with us, your technician will be able to help determine whether repair or replacement is the best option for your family and budget.
If you decide to install a new water heater in your home, we offer a selection of product types for you to choose from:
- Gas storage tank water heaters
- Gas tankless water heaters
- Electric storage tank water heaters
- Electric tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
We provide free consultations for water heater installations as well as financing options for your convenience.
Drain Cleaning and Clog Removal
Over time, debris can build up in your drains and eventually form clogs that may block water flow from your sink, toilet, shower and bathtub. This is usually a slow process and can be caused by hair, grease, trash or other waste.
For small enough clogs, chemical drain cleaner may help in the short term. However, this should never be considered a long-term fix and can even harm your plumbing. So if you notice your drains clog up on a regular basis, drain slowly, or have a nasty smell, it’s definitely time to call a professional.
For clogs both big and small, Aux Home Services is proud to offer a variety of affordable drain cleaning solutions:
- Video Camera Inspections: video inspections help us find out what exactly is clogging your drains and what the best option is to remove it
- Drain Snaking: drain snaking involves an auger that a technician can crank and use to push clogs through your pipes and get water flowing again
- Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning: hydro jets use highly pressurized water to flush out the dirt and debris that builds up in your pipes over time
Other Plumbing Services We Offer in Alabaster
Aux Home Services is proud to offer plumbing services for every aspect of your home, including:
- Tankless water heater repairs, installations, and replacements
- Pipe leak detection, repairs, and repiping
- Sewer services
- Bath, and shower plumbing
- Faucet and sink plumbing
- Toilet installations and repairs
- Gas pipe installation and replacement
Whether you need a plumber ASAP or just looking to upgrade your system, the team at Aux Home Services is ready for your call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you service all of Alabaster, AL?
Yes! We provide plumbing services throughout Shelby and Jefferson counties, including Alabaster.
Do you also provide HVAC services in Alabaster?
Yes! We offer plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services in Alabaster.
Do you have coupons for plumbing services?
You can view our coupons on the Special Offers page. These offers are redeemable for all areas we service, including Alabaster.