24/7 Heating & AC Repair in Alabaster, AL
Our HVAC Contractors Are Available in Your Area
Since 1987, Aux Home Services has been keeping Alabaster homes comfortable with professional heating and cooling services. Over the last 30+ years, we’ve earned a reputation throughout Jefferson and Shelby counties for excellent customer service and guaranteed satisfaction, and we look forward to serving our community for years to come.
Here are just a few reasons why our customers choose Aux Home Services as their go-to heating and cooling contractor
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
- Up-front Pricing
- Same-day and on-time Service
- Licensed, insured, and uniformed service technicians
- Affordable Membership Plans for HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services
- Our Craftsmanship Guarantee
To schedule an HVAC appointment, just call us (205) 979-0946 or fill out one of our Request Service forms online. For emergency services, please call us in order to get your system repaired as soon as possible.
24-Hour Emergency Repair Service
Our dedication to Alabaster residents isn’t limited to your regular 9-to-5. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive your call because we know that some HVAC problems simply shouldn’t wait until tomorrow.
What is considered an emergency?
If a broken air conditioner or heater is making your home uncomfortable for your family, you shouldn’t have to wait overnight for professional help. Please call us at (205) 979-0946 immediately if you notice any of the following problems with your system:
- Your unit is leaking refrigerant, gas, or water
- Your unit has electrical problems such as bad wiring or a blown fuse
- Your AC is broken on an extremely hot day, or your heater is broken during freezing weather.
- Your system has broken down and you have family members who are sensitive to heat or cold (e.g., children, elderly adults, people with compromised immune systems, or pets).
Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
Summers in Alabaster are long, muggy, and very uncomfortable without working AC. If your air conditioner is struggling to keep your home nice and cool, Aux can diagnose the issue and get your system back in working order.
We are proud to provide the following cooling services in Alabaster, AL and surrounding areas:
- Air conditioning maintenance: Routine maintenance involves a thorough inspection of your AC unit, air filters, air flow, thermostats and electrical connections in order to confirm that the entire system is functioning properly. If we do find something wrong, these appointments allow us to fix problems early and prevent future breakdowns. We recommend scheduling air conditioning maintenance services in spring or summer, before it starts getting really hot, to extend the life of your unit and ensure it’s running efficiently.
- Air conditioning repair: Our technicians are well-versed in all types of AC issues, big and small. If you notice something off about your system, such as a spike in energy bills or weird smells, you should get it checked out by a professional earlier rather than later. When you schedule a repair service with us, we’ll arrive at your home to diagnose the issue and provide solutions with an up-front price.
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: Sometimes it makes more sense to replace your AC instead of repairing it if the unit is old or has a history of needing major repairs. In these cases, we are happy to provide recommendations based on your home’s needs and budget and replace your air conditioner for you.
- Heat Pumps and Ductless Mini-Splits: In addition to conventional AC units, we offer repair and install services for heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems.
Heating Services in Alabaster
Between December and February, when the average low temperature ranges from 36 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit, you definitely don’t want to be caught without a working heater.
We provide heating maintenance, repair, and installation services so you’re never left out in the cold:
- Heating maintenance: The best time to get your heater checked up is in the fall or early winter, before temps start to drop. Tune-ups allow us to inspect your entire system and catch small problems before they become major issues that lead to breakdowns and shorten the life of your heater.
- Heating repair: Call us any time of day and we’ll schedule an appointment to diagnose and repair your heating system. We always provide up-front quotes before getting to work so you’re never surprised by hidden costs or fees.
- Heating installation and replacement: If your current system is on its last legs or just getting old, it may be time to purchase a new heater. Based on your home’s needs and budget, we can provide product recommendations and replacement services for electric, gas, oil, and propane furnaces as well as heat pumps.
Internal Air Quality and Duct Cleaning Services
Some people can experience allergy symptoms, asthma, or generally feel sick when the quality of the air inside is poor. We are proud to offer a variety of indoor air quality (IAQ) services and products to help you breathe easier at home.
When was the last time you got your ducts cleaned? Your home’s ductwork can gather dust and debris over time as well as house pest infestations that can put your health at risk, especially if you’re prone to respiratory problems.
If you notice that your air filters get dirty very quickly or that there’s a lot of dust around your vents and in the home in general, that may be a sign to call Aux for a duct cleaning.
Additional Indoor Air Quality Services Aux Provides Include…
- Air filtration
- Air purification
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you service all of Alabaster, AL?
Yes! We provide plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services throughout Shelby and Jefferson counties, including Alabaster.
Neighboring cities we also service include:
Do you have any Alabaster-specific coupons for heating and AC services?
You can view our coupons on the Special Offers page. These offers are redeemable for all areas we service, including Alabaster.
What is your Covid-19 policy?
We’ve implemented a number of procedures in order to protect Alabaster residents as well as our employees. These include:
- Limiting physical contact – including hand shaking with clients and team members
- Sanitizing hands and the workspace before and after the job
- Wearing gloves when possible
- Covering shoes when entering the home
- Inquiring about illness before entering the home to ensure additional precautions like wearing masks